February 24, 2013

Love

"I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look, or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun." -Jane Austen
As I was on Pinterest, I came upon this quote that made so much sense to me. I have yet to recall on which part of one of my favorite novels, Pride and Prejudice, it appears but it makes sense. The most beautiful moments and feelings in life are like this: sudden and with no warning. I must admit I am a hopeless romantic, and, therefore, this quote is beautiful to me because of the realization that that is exactly how I realized what I felt. It was suddenly, calmly and I had felt this for too long. Perhaps this quote, to you, will mean something else. Perhaps it will remind you of friendship, happiness or some other blessing, but regardless of what makes you feel this way, the important part is to realize that the best things in life happen like this.

Happy Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment